When a magnet is applied to the body, muscles and soft tissue lengthen and relax, waves pass through the tissue and secondary currents are induced. When those currents clash with magnetic waves they produce impacting heat on electrons in the body cells. These impacting heats are very effective in the reduction of muscle swelling and pain. Movement of haemoglobin in the blood vessels is accelerated- this has been observed in both thermo graphic and nuclear medicine studies – while calcium, cholesterol and lactic acid deposits in the blood are decreased. Research has also shown that magnets increase the production of amino acids and positively affect the entire body. This shows that magnets accelerate the metabolism and help the body function properly. The help oxygen and nutrients arrive at the location of injury as soon as possible to repair damage.
Other affects of Magnets on the body
- It helps alleviate pain and improve mobility of arthritic joints.
- Recovery of nerve sensation.
- It aids recovery of torn ligaments, muscles and tendons.
- It reduces bruising and swelling.
- It speeds recovery in sports injuries.
- Greater resistance to infection.
- It improves circulation/body and extremity warming.
- It helps removal of waste products from the blood, i.e. lactic acids, calcium, cholesterol and fat deposits.
- It increases energy and strength.
- It speeds healing, i.e. bone fractures.
- It helps recovery or can prevent onset of R.S.I. (Repetitive Stress Injury)/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- It alleviates migraine and headaches.
- It improves overall health.